Flagler has reported a strong first half of the year, according to the Florida Real Estate Journal, with approximately 1.
What does FREJ stand for?
FREJ stands for Florida Real Estate Journal
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Freelance Experts' Group (EFJ)
- Friedman Real Estate Group, Inc. (Farmington Hills, MI)
- French Gamma Telescope
- Friends of Ripon Environment and Heritage (UK)
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Australia (professional certification)
- Forum for Renewable Energy Islands
- Freedom Resources Enterprises, Inc. (Midvale, UT)
- Federated Rural Electric Insurance Corporation (Lenexa, Kansas)
- Fellowship and Residency Electronic Interactive Database Access System
- Fractional Real Estate Investment Plan
- Feltman Research and Engineering Lab
- Free Repository of English Lexical Information
- Frente de Libertação de Moçambique (Front for Liberation of Mozambique)
- Frente Revolucionaria de Timor-Leste Independente (Revolutionary Front for East Timor Independence)
- Facilities Real Estate Management
- Frégate Européenne Multi-Mission
- Frigate European Multi-Mission
- Fraser River Estuary Management Plan
- First Response Emergency Medical Services, Inc. (Puerto Rico)
- Florida Regional Emergency Medical Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has also authored numerous real estate and legal trends articles for publications such as Partner's Report, the Florida Real Estate Journal and Law Office Administrator.
Wilkening, "Guarded Profits: Developers Like Economics of Gated Communities," The Florida Real Estate Journal, January 15, 1998, 1-4.
He was previously involved with a number of regional and national organizations affiliated with the power generation industry, as well as the Florida Chamber of Commerce, the Florida Real Estate Journal, the United Way, the American Red Cross, and Junior Achievement.