75 million rate increase for electric customers of Florida Public Utilities Company ("FPU"), a Chesapeake subsidiary.
What does FPUC stand for?
FPUC stands for Florida Public Utilities Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of FPUC in our Acronym Attic
- Formation Pré-Universitaire (French: Pre-University Education)
- Formed Police Unit
- Found Paws Up
- Franklin Pierce University (New Hampshire)
- Fresno Pacific University
- From Parts Unknown
- Fuel Tank, Pylon-Mounted Unit
- Felixstowe Port Users' Association (UK)
- Fort Pierce Utilities Authority (Florida)
- Forum Persaudaraan Umat Beriman (Indonesian: Brotherhood in Faith Forum; Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
- Fallbrook Public Utility District (California)
- First Production Unit Inspection (US DoD)
- First Production Unit Qualification and Inspection Test
- For the Purpose of
- Fixed Point Utility System (aviation)
- Federation of Petanque USA Inc. (sports governing body)
- First Parish Unitarian Universalist
- Family Planning Victoria (Australia)
- Feline Panleukopenia Virus
- First Patient Visit (clinical trials)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Florida Public Utilities Company (FPU), a subsidiary of Chesapeake Utilities Corp.
A renewable energy agreement between Rayonier Performance Fibers, LLC and the Florida Public Utilities Company (FPUC) was commemorated today at an event held at Rayonier's Fernandina Beach, FL mill.
11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Florida Public Utilities Company (FPU), a subsidiary of Chesapeake Utilities Corporation (NYSE: CPK), today announced that its propane subsidiary, Flo-Gas Corporation, has purchased the propane operating assets of Glades Gas Company.
ATLANTA -- Florida Public Utilities Company (FPU) and Central Florida Gas (CFG) have selected APOGEE Interactive's suite of Web-based energy tools to help their customers evaluate home energy use and find ways to save on their energy costs.
With a total shareholder return of 70 percent over the past 5 years, including the acquisition of Florida Public Utilities Company during that time period, the results are truly exceptional and a source of great pride," Mr.
There is a textual review of the financial results of Florida Public Utilities Company versus Total Energy Services Trust, Transtech Industries, Inc.
More recently with the acquisition of Florida Public Utilities Company, under John's leadership, the Company grew its total energy distribution customers by almost 100%, from approximately 100,000 customers to 200,000 customers.