com)-- The Florida Public Relations Association (FPRA) Southwest Florida Chapter will present a workshop on Tuesday, Feb.
What does FPRA stand for?
FPRA stands for Florida Public Relations Association (formerly Florida Association of Publicity Directors)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FPRA
We have 12 other meanings of FPRA in our Acronym Attic
- Free Product Recovery (remediation of sites contaminated with fuel oil)
- Front Patriotique Rwandais (Rwanda Patriotic Front)
- Fuel Pressure Regulator (automotive)
- Fuel Processing Restoration
- Functional Performance Requirement(s)
- Formyl Peptide Receptor 1
- Federal Prevailing Rate Advisory (Office of Personnel Management)
- Federation of Private Residents' Associations (UK)
- First-Pass Radionuclide Angiography
- Florida Public Records Act
- Forecasting, Planning and Resource Allocation
- Forward Pricing Rate Agreement
- Federal Prevailing Rate Advisory Committee
- Fully Polynomial Randomized Approximation Scheme
- Fabrication et Pose de Revêtements Bitumeux (French: Manufacture and Installation of Bituminous Coatings)
- Fixed Price Review Board (AMSEC)
- Fellow of the Association of Professional Recruitment Consultants (UK)
- Finnish Population Register Center
- First Principal Royalty Corporation (France)
- Flint Polo and Riding Club (Flint, Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Charles Dassance, president of Central Florida Community College, has been named "Communicator of the Year" by the Ocala Chapter of the Florida Public Relations Association.
Hall marketing director Margaret Fuesy looked even happier than usual, probably because she and Friday Fest, sponsored by Wilde Automotive Group, recently won an Award of Distinction in the Community Relations Division from the Florida Public Relations Association.
com)-- Professor Andrea Fortin will serve as speaker for the next monthly luncheon meeting of the Florida Public Relations Association (FPRA) Southwest Florida Chapter from 11:30 a.
June 9 /PRNewswire/ -- The Treasure Coast Chapter of the Florida Public Relations Association announces its 9th annual Media Breakfast and Professional Development Seminar scheduled for Wednesday, June 15.
Ron Sachs Communications earned seven statewide Golden Image awards from the Florida Public Relations Association this week, including the Dick Pope All Florida Golden Image Award - Florida's top public relations award for the year.
com)-- Space Coast Florida Public Relations Association (FPRA) will be holding its annual Media Summit on Thursday, April 24 at the Canaveral Port Authority Maritime Center.
She is an Accredited Public Relations Professional (APR) through the Florida Public Relations Association and Public Relations Society of America.