Members of the coalition include the Florida Insurance Consumer Advocate, Consumer Federation of America, Center for Economic Justice, Consumer Federation of the Southeast, Florida Consumer Action Network, Florida Public Interest Research Group, Fair Insurance Rates in Monroe, Cyber Citizens for Justice Florida, and Florida Community Health Action Information Network.
What does FPIRG stand for?
FPIRG stands for Florida Public Interest Research Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- First Philippine Industrial Park, Incorporated (Philippines)
- Focused Public Investment Plan
- First Pulse-Induced Positive Phototropism
- Fixed Price, Indefinite Quantity (Contracting Term)
- Fondation des Personnes Infertiles du Québec (French: Foundation of Infertile Persons of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- False Positive Identification Rate (biometrics)
- First-Phase Insulin Response
- Flood Plain Information Report (US FEMA)
- Forces Progressistes pour l'Indépendance et la Renaissance (French: Progressive Forces for Independence and the Renaissance; Cameroon)
- Forest Products Industry Research College (Royal Institute of Technology; Sweden)
- Fellowship Programs at Independent Research Institutions
- Forest Policy Implementation Review and Strategy (rain forest preservation and development; Montevideo, Uruguay)
- Fire Protection Inspection Services (New Zealand)
- First Priority Is Service
- Fixed-Price Incentive, Successive Targets (Contract)
- Fonds de Promotion des Initiatives Sectorielles (French: Sectoral Initiatives Promotion Fund; Canada)
- Forward Propagation Ionospheric Scatter
- Front Pembela Islam Surakarta (Indonesian: Surakarta Islamic Defenders Front; Surakarta, Indonesia)
- Free-Point Indicator Tool (Schlumberger Limited)
- Faculty of Pharmacy Integral University (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Florida Public Interest Research Group (Florida PIRG) stands up for the public interest by conducting investigative research, publishing consumer reports and advocating new laws and other protections at the local, state and federal levels.
Already lined up on the nay side are Florida Insurance Consumer Advocate Sean Shaw, the Florida Public Interest Research Group, and the Florida Consumer Action Network, among others.