Monroe: Director, Florida Policy Exchange Center on Aging UnivPartner, Irving Levin Associates Inc.
What does FPECA stand for?
FPECA stands for Florida Policy Exchange Center on Aging (University of South Florida)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- First Presbyterian Church of Ellensburg (Washington)
- Formal Physical Evaluation Board
- Financement des Petites Entreprises du Canada (French: Small Business Financing in Canada; Canada)
- Flash Memory Program/Erase Controller
- Florida Power Electronics Center (University of Central Florida)
- Food Processing Equipment Company (Springdale, AR)
- Force Protection Executive Council
- Formation Pastorale à l'Ecoute et à la Communication (French: Pastoral Training in Listening and Communication)
- Fox Promotion Executive Conference
- Free Protestant Episcopal Church
- Frequency-Pulsed Electron-Capture Detection
- Farmville-Prince Edward Community Library (Farmville, VA)
- Force Projection Engineering Directorate (US Army)
- Force Protection Equipment Demonstration
- Full Parole Eligibility Date (Canada)
- Foreign Pharmacy Equivalency Examination (National Association of Boards of Pharmacy)
- Fuel Pin Examination Equipment
- Focal Proliferative Endo and Extracapillary Glomerulonephritis
- SaftGlo Floor Proximity Emergency Escape Path Marking (Norfolk, UK)
- Florida Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another project, conducted by Larry Polivka and Jennifer Salmon of the Florida Policy Exchange Center on Aging, University of South Florida, looks at Factors That Influence Consumer Choice.
Larry Polivka Director, Florida Policy Exchange Center on Aging University of South Florida Tampa, Fla.