19 /PRNewswire/ -- The Florida Onsite Wastewater Association (FOWA) supports an onsite sewage treatment system evaluation program, as a proactive approach to: * Protect public health; * Ensure that Florida's valuable water resources are protected from pollution; * Save homeowners money by prolonging the use of their onsite systems and avoiding costly repairs; and, * Reducing state costs of complying with Federal mandates on clean water.
What does FOWA stand for?
FOWA stands for Florida Onsite Wastewater Association (previously Florida Septic Tank Association)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FOWA
We have 9 other meanings of FOWA in our Acronym Attic
- Friends of Women Foundation
- Front of Wall
- Full of Water (weight)
- Full of Win (gaming forum)
- Full out War (gaming clan)
- Furniture Outlet Warehouse
- Future of Wrestling (Florida)
- Futures & Options World (est. 1982)
- Federation of Ogoni Women's Associations
- Florida Outdoor Writers Association
- Fort Washington Park (US National Park Service)
- Fuel, Oil, Water, Air (preventive maintenance diagnosis of Komatsu equipment)
- Future of Web Applications (conference)
- Flag Officer Western Area, British Pacific Fleet (US Navy)
- Foundations of Wireless Ad Hoc and Sensor Networking and Computing (workshop)
- Friends of Williston Animal Shelter
- Friends of Wilderness Battlefield
- Friends of Willard Brook (Massachusetts)
- Friends of Willunga Basin (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With knowledge of resources available through the Florida Department of Health, the Florida Environmental Health Association (FEHA), and the Florida Onsite Wastewater Association (FOWA), Zain advised the judge that we would pursue the funding, labor, and materials needed to secure an adequate drinking-water supply and wastewater disposal for the indigent family.