The Florida Natural Areas Inventory has classified coastal dune lakes as imperiled globally and vulnerable to extinction.
What does FNAI stand for?
FNAI stands for Florida Natural Areas Inventory
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FNAI
We have 3 other meanings of FNAI in our Acronym Attic
- Fonds National d'Aménagement Foncier et d'Urbanisme (French: National Fund for Land and Urban Planning)
- Fédération de Naginata (French martial arts)
- Fédération Nationale d'Animation Globale (French: National Federation of Overall Animation)
- Furnaces Nuclear Applications Grenoble (est. 2008; Grenoble, France)
- Fédération Nationale des Associations de Gestion Agréées (French tax federation)
- Fondation Nationale des Arts Graphiques et Plastiques (French: National Foundation for Graphic and Plastic Arts)
- Fonds National d'Amélioration de l'Habitat (French: National Fund for Housing Improvement)
- First Nations Adult and Higher Education Consortium (Canada)
- Fédération Nationale des Agences Immobilières (French: National Federation of Estate Agents; Algeria)
- Fédération Nationale des Associations d"Italianistes (French national education federation)
- First North American Insurance Company
- Fédération Nationale de l'Immobilier (French: National Real Estate Federation)
- Fédération Nationale d'Aide aux Insuffisants Rénaux
- Fetal and Neonatal Alloimmune Thrombocytopenia (cause of fetal hemmorhage)
- Federação Nacional das Associações Juvenis (Portuguese: National Federation of Youth Associations)
- Fondation Nationale Alfred Kastler (French: foreign researchers reception; Strasbourg, France)
- Forum Neue Art Klingenteichhalle (German: Klingenteich Hall New Art Forum)
- Femoral Neck Axis Length
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory (Fermilab)
- FLAG North Asian Loop
Samples in periodicals archive:
that are designated by the Florida Natural Areas Inventory as globally rare and critically imperiled.
Continuing loss, fragmentation and degradation of scrub habitat has resulted in a decline of greater than 90% of the original pre-settlement population of Florida scrub jays," according to the Florida Natural Areas Inventory.
In 1988, a state agency, the Florida Natural Areas Inventory, launched a search in the panhandle for the lost C perforata.
Merope tuber presently has a NatureServe Global Conservation Status Rank of G3G5 (=vulnerable to secure globally, but there is not enough information to give it a definite rank), and the Florida Natural Areas Inventory (FNAI) has State-listed it as S1S2 (=critically imperiled due to extreme rarity based on current information, but may be less rare than is known at present) based on the data provided herein.