announced today that Florida Municipal Power Agency (FMPA) has subscribed to its EnergyBuyer(R) and ImpactPower(R) Services.
What does FMPA stand for?
FMPA stands for Florida Municipal Power Agency
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FMPA
We have 2 other meanings of FMPA in our Acronym Attic
- Fullwell Motor Products
- Fully Motorized Pig (band)
- Functional Maintenance Program (physical therapy)
- Functional Management Program
- Functional Molded Part
- Functional Multiprocessor
- Forces Medical Protection/Dosimeter
- Faculty of Music and Performing Arts (Bilkent Unviersity; Turkey)
- Family Medicine for Physician Assistants (Med-Challenger; software; course)
- Fellow of the Master Photographers Association
- Frankfort-Mandibular Plane Angle
- Friends Missionary Prayer Band
- Facility Master Planning Committee
- Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy of Casablanca (Morocco)
- Feed Materials Production Center (US DOE)
- Field Message Pad Cover
- Fire Management Program Center (Boise, Idaho; National Park Service)
- Food Marketing Policy Center (est. 1986; University of Connecticut; Storrs, CT)
- Flood Map Production Coordination Contractor (FEMA)
- Frequencies of Micronucleated Polychromatic Erythrocytes (bone marrow)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the first official governing board meeting held late last year in Atlanta, the PGP Board of Directors elected: * Roger Fontes, GM and CEO of Florida Municipal Power Agency (FMPA) as chairman of the board of PGP; * James H.
rpt_id=665815 Florida Municipal Power Agency (Orlando, FL) http://www.
Florida Municipal Power Agency (FMPA) also participates in Pool 1 pursuant to a PSA but has separately financed its obligation.
The Florida Municipal Power Agency (FMPA) has executed a three-year extension to its special partnership marketing agreement with Planergy International, Inc.
Santee Cooper's letter of intent with Orlando Utilities Commission, Florida Municipal Power Agency, and Duke Carolinas, to negotiate long-term power purchase agreements (PPA) from the expansion project strongly supports this effort.
These all provide the electric system with appropriate financial targets for the rating level; --Historically above-average rates have declined to competitive levels over the past 18 months due to lower fuel costs under the system's contract with the Florida Municipal Power Agency (FMPA) and successful demand side management efforts; --A monthly rate adjustment has enabled the system to recover sufficient revenues during periods of high natural gas costs; --Having experienced a period of sustained, elevated unemployment rates and foreclosures, the city's economy remains weak, although comparable with many parts of Florida.
The second option includes the physical assets as well as the city's long-term obligations to purchase power from the Florida Municipal Power Agency.