A recent study by the Florida Municipal Electric Association found "no evidence" to support the argument that municipal systems limit private investment.
What does FMEA stand for?
FMEA stands for Florida Municipal Electric Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FMEA
We have 21 other meanings of FMEA in our Acronym Attic
- Fugitive Methane Emissions
- Fujitsu Microelectronics Europe (Langen, Germany)
- Functioning Market Economy
- Fundação Municipal de Educação (Portuguese: City Education Foundation; Brazil)
- Further Medical Evidence
- Factory Mutual Engineering and Research (Norwood, MA)
- Failure Modes & Effects Analysis
- Family Member Employment Assistance (US DoD)
- Fehler-Möglichkeiten & -einfluss Analyse (German: Failure Mode & Effect Analysis)
- Financial Management Enterprise Architecture (US DoD)
- Florida Music Educators Association
- Fonds de Modernisation des Équipementiers Automobiles (French: Automobile Equipment Manufacturers Modernization Fund)
- Foreign Material Exclusion Area
- Franklin-McKinley Education Association
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis/Critical Item List
- Family Member Employment Assistance Program
- Flight Medical Examination Board
- Family Medicine Education Consortium (Dayton, OH)
- Felix Marchand Education Centre (Canada)
- Filmmakers Educational Cooperative (Bridgeport, CT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sponsored by the Florida Municipal Electric Association (FMEA), the competition will be from 8 a.
FPL's typical residential customer bill is below the national average and the lowest of all 54 electric utilities in Florida, according to Florida Municipal Electric Association data for September 2009, the latest available.