The half-hour program is sponsored by Florida Medical Quality Assurance Inc.
What does FMQAI stand for?
FMQAI stands for Florida Medical Quality Assurance Inc.
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FMQAI in our Acronym Attic
- Federación Mundial de Quiroprÿctica (World Federation of Chiropractic)
- Fédération des Maisons de Quartier (French: Federation of Neighborhood Houses)
- Fédération Motocycliste du Québec (French: Quebec Motorcycle Federation; Quebec, Canada)
- Fiat Money Quantity
- Financial Management Questionnaire (various organizations)
- Finnish Music Quarterly (est. 1985; Finnish musical culture)
- First Minister's Questions (Scottish Parliament)
- Fixed Meteorological eQuipment
- Free-Motion Quilting
- Fully Mission Qualified
- Friday Morning Quarterback, Inc.
- Face Melting Records (UK)
- Fair Market Rents (HUD)
- False Match Rate (biometrics)
- Family Medicine Residency (various organizations)
- Feature Modification Request
- Federal Management Regulations
- Federal Mineral Royalty
- Fédération Départementale des Sociétés Musicales du Rhône (French: Rhone Departmental Federation of Musical Societies; Rhone, France)
- Ferro-Magnetic Resonance