Steven Webster, Executive Director Florida Marine Contractors Association
What does FMCA stand for?
FMCA stands for Florida Marine Contractors Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FMCA
We have 14 other meanings of FMCA in our Acronym Attic
- Future Music Charts (prediction website)
- Future of Music Coalition
- Field Medical Card for the Uniformed Services (DD Form 1380)
- Food Machinery Corporation/ Northern Ordnance Division
- Family Motor Coach Association
- Federación Mexicana de Colegios de Anestesiologia (Spanish: Mexican Federation of Colleges of Anesthesiology; Mexico)
- Federal Magistrates Court of Australia (Canberra, Australia)
- Fermeture Menuiserie Côte d'Azur (French aluminum company)
- Financial Management Capacity Assessment
- Fixed-Mobile Convergence Alliance
- Florida Mosquito Control Association (various locations)
- Fonds Mondial pour la Sauvegarde des Cultures Autochtones (French: Global Fund for the Safeguarding of Indigenous Cultures)
- Furniture Manufacturers Credit Association, Inc.
- Formal Methods in Computer-Aided Design (Conference)
- Free Muslim Coalition Against Terrorism
- Fondation Mégane et Charlie Bérubé (French children's foundation)
- Federation of Mountain Clubs of British Columbia
- Fake Moon Chat Community (anime)
- Family Management Credit Counselors, Inc. (Waterloo, IA)
- Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Founded in 1999, Florida Marine Contractors Association is a not-for-profit trade association, and a respected advocate for marine construction industry issues.