center), receives the Southeast Florida Library Information Network (SEFLIN) Horizon Award, from SEFLIN executive director Tom Sloan (right).
What does FLIN stand for?
FLIN stands for Florida Library Information Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FLIN
We have 1 other meaning of FLIN in our Acronym Attic
- First Level Interrupt Handler
- Florida Low Income Housing Associates
- Fast Lossy Internet Image Transmission
- First Lease International Limited (Bangladesh)
- Functional Law of the Iterated Logarithm
- Flexible Language for Integer Manipulation (computing)
- Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging Microscopy
- Force Level Information Management
- First Floated Inertial Measurement Ball
- Federal Libraries Information Network (Australia; now Australian Government Libraries Information Network)
- Fluid Inertial Balance
- Front for the Liberation and Independence of Guinea
- Fast Library for Number Theory
- Fuzzy Logic and the Internet
- Foreign Language Institute of Ottawa (Canada)
- Financial Liability Investigation of Property Loss (US Army)
- Fast Local Internet Protocol
- Financial and Functional Literacy Incentive Program
- Flexible Loan Insurance Program
- Flight Information Planning
Samples in periodicals archive:
SEFLIN is a trademark of Southeast Florida Library Information Network Inc.