He received his juris doctor degree from the University of Florida Levin College of Law, where he was a member of the University of Florida Journal of International Law, the Journal of Technology, Law and Policy, and was a member of the Corporate and Securities Litigation Moot Court Team.
What does FJIL stand for?
FJIL stands for Florida Journal of International Law (University of Florida)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Air Pacific, Fiji (ICAO code)
- Federación de Jóvenes Investigadores (Spanish: Federation of Young Researchers)
- Fiji (ISO Country code)
- Flaschner Judicial Institute (Massachusetts; est. 1978)
- Florida Justice Institute
- Forward Janesville, Inc. (Janesville, WI)
- Free Jejunal Interposition
- Federal Job Information Center
- Frum Jews in College (forum)
- Fatima Jinnah Institute of Dental Sciences (Lahore, Pakistan)
- Fellow Jamaica Institute of Management
- Flying J Insurance Services (Ogden, UT)
- Famous Jett Jackson (TV show)
- Fédération des Jeunes Journalistes (French: Federation of Young Journalists)
- Fixed Justification Jitter
- Fondation Jean-Jaurès (French: Jean Jaures Foundation; Paris, France)
- Family and Juvenile Justice Centre (Singapore)
- Fédération Ju Jitsu Défense Personnelle (French: Ju Jitsu Self Defense Federation)
- Fred Jones Jr Museum of Art (University of Oklahoma)