8 million) into Nations Florida Intermediate Municipal Bond Fund ($194.
What does FIMBF stand for?
FIMBF stands for Florida Intermediate Municipal Bond Fund
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Fiscal Management and Accelerating Growth
- Federazione Italiana Mediatori Agenti Immobiliari (Italian: Italian Federation of Mediators and Real Estate Agents)
- Financière Marc Ladreit de Lacharrière (French holding company)
- Fédération Internationale des Mouvements d’Adultes Ruraux Catholiques (French: International Federation of Rural Adult Catholic Movements)
- Force Inventory Management Anaylsis Reporting System
- Financial Institution Message Authentication Standard
- Fleet Installation Management Action Team (US Navy NAVSEA Undersea Warfare Center)
- Florida Institute for Marketing Alternative Transportation (est. 1992; Florida State University)
- Festival International Musique Actuelle de Victoriaville (French: International Festival of Current Music of Victoriaville; Canada)
- Financial and Information Management Branch
- Federated Identity Manager Business Gateway (IBM)
- Financial Intermediaries, Managers and Brokers Regulatory Association
- First Industrial Medical Billing Service (Florida)
- Federated Investment Management Company
- Fellow of the Institute of Management Consultants
- Fellowship of Independent Methodist Churches (Northern Ireland, UK)
- Financial and Insurance Management Consultants
- First Interstate Management Corporation (Amarillo, TX)
- Foreign Investment Management Committee (Laos)
- Florida Instructional Materials Center for the Visually Impaired (est. 1972; Tampa, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Columbia Florida Intermediate Municipal Bond Fund ($68.