A former reporter on The Catholic Free Press, Worcester, and The Tampa Tribune, she had been communications director for the Florida Institute of Phosphate Research in Bartow for the last 14 years.
What does FIPR stand for?
FIPR stands for Florida Institute of Phosphate Research
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FIPR
We have 2 other meanings of FIPR in our Acronym Attic
- Federation of International Pitch and Putt Associations (now International Pitch and Putt Federation)
- Foreign Investment Promotion and Protection Act
- Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (Manitoba, Canada)
- Federation of Indian Plywood Panel Industry
- Federazione Italiana Produttori Piante Officinali (Italian: Italian Federation of Medicinal Plant Producers)
- Fire Island Pines Property Owners' Association (New York)
- Festival Internacional de Poesía de Quetzaltenango (Spanish: International Poetry Festival of Quetzaltenango; Quetzaltenango, Guatemala)
- Fault Isolation Process Routine
- Fellow of the Institute of Public Relations
- Flash, Immediate, Priority, Routine (US military message precedence)
- Foundation for Information Policy Research
- Fire Prevention Canada Association
- Fédération Internationale de la Presse Cinématographique (International Federation of Film Critics)
- Federal Information Procedures System
- Federal Information Processing Services
- Federal Information Processing Standard
- Fédération Internationale des Patrouilles de Ski
- Federation of Information Processing Societies
- Female Iron Pipe Size (plumbing)
- Financial Information Progress System (US government)
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Hardcover TN523 Drawn from those delivered at the conference of the same name held in December 2004 by the Florida Institute of Phosphate Research, these papers cover theoretical understanding, waste treatment utilization and the environment, technological innovations in reagents and processing, processing of complex ores, hydro-metallurgical processing, and process analysis and control.
NYSE: JEC) announced today that it has received two contracts from the Florida Institute of Phosphate Research to conduct phosphate studies.