What does FIHMC stand for?
FIHMC stands for Florida Institute for Human and Machine Cognition, Inc.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Federation of Indian Herbal Industry (India)
- Foundation for Independent Home Inspection (real estate)
- Functional Integrated Hazard Identification (UK)
- Fast Ignition Heavy Ion Fusion (power plant process)
- Forensic Investigation and Human Identification Society
- Finet International Holdings Limited (Hong Kong)
- Fun Inline Hockey League
- Fellow of the Institute of Healthcare Management (UK)
- Fellow of the Institute of Housing Management (Ontario, Canada)
- Foundations in Herbal Medicine (Albuquerque)
- Fraternidad Internacional de Hombres de Negocios del Evangelio Completo (Guatemala)
- Familial isolated hyperparathyroidism
- Federazione Italiana Hockey e Pattinaggio (Italian)
- Flemish Institute for Health Promotion
- Friends in High Places (Nepal trekking company)
- Federation of Indian Hire Purchase Associations (India)
- Foundation for International Human Resource Development
- Factors Influencing Health Status
- Florida Intrastate Highway System
- Footwear Industry Health and Safety Committee (UK)