edu/nativeamerican 25-27 40th annual Florida Indian Hobbyist Association Powwow.
What does FIHA stand for?
FIHA stands for Florida Indian Hobbyist Association (est. 1965)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FIHA
We have 1 other meaning of FIHA in our Acronym Attic
- File Input Handler
- first in human (clinical trial)
- Flight Information Handbook
- Forward in Health (Haiti)
- Four in Hand (necktie knot)
- Foxconn International Holdings
- France Import Hélicoptères (French: France Import Helicopters)
- Fudgified Interactive History (gaming)
- Kinshasa, Zaire - Kinshasa (Airport Code)
- Finnish Ice Hockey Association (Helsinki, Finland)
- Federazione Italiana Hit Ball (Italian: Italian Hit Ball Federation)
- Federacion Internacional de los Hombres Catolicos (Spanish)
- Fédération Internationale des Hommes Catholiques (French)
- Food Industries Holding Company (Egypt)
- Foothills Indian Horse Club (Abbeville, SC)
- Foundation for Integrative Healthcare (est. 1999)
- Fontys Internationale Hogeschool Economie (Venlo, The Netherlands)
- Foundation for Independent Higher Education
- Fellow of the Institute of Healthcare Engineering and Estates Management
- Florida Inclusive Home Education Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
25-27 40th annual Florida Indian Hobbyist Association Powwow.