Examiners discussed the SunTrust Affordable Housing Program, a proprietary program providing down payment assistance, flexible debt ratios, below market interest rates, and no mortgage insurance; the Community Home Buyers Program, a proprietary program offering flexible debt ratios and no discount points or origination fees; and the Florida Housing Finance Agency Homeowner Mortgage Revenue Bond Program, a statewide program that offers a below market interest rate and down payment assistance.
What does FHFA stand for?
FHFA stands for Florida Housing Finance Agency
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FHFA
We have 1 other meaning of FHFA in our Acronym Attic
- Friends Having Fun
- Frosty, Heidi, and Frank (radio show)
- Fulminant Hepatic Failure
- International Federation of Health Funds
- Fairfax Hispanic Firefighters Association (Virginia)
- Fairly Homogeneous Farming Area
- Family Health Foundation of America
- Federal Housing Finance Agency
- Florida Health Freedom Action (South Miami, FL)
- Florida Home Furnishings Association
- Foot Health Foundation of America
- Federal Housing Finance Board
- First Half Final Certificate (mining patents)
- Florida Housing Finance Corp.
- Florida Housing Finance Corporation
- Franciscan Hospital for Children (Boston, MA)
- First Heritage Federal Credit Union
- Fair Haven Fire Department (Fair Haven, NJ)
- Family Health Field Educators
- Forest Hills Financial Group (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Barberio of Fitch, 212-908-0505/ CO: Florida Housing Finance Agency ST: Florida IN: FIN SU: RTG SR -- NYTU149 -- 8519 06/24/97 16:14 EDT http://www.
and previously was Budget and Finance Chairman for the Summit of the Americas and Chairman of the Florida Housing Finance Agency.
Today's announcement from Freddie Mac, Enterprise, the Community Financing Consortium and the Florida Housing Finance Agency mirrors the spirit, the commitment and the reality of an unprecedented partnership designed to create new opportunities for homeownership," Cisneros said.
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 30, 1995--Looking to dramatically improve operational efficiency, the Florida Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) awarded Unisys, one of the world's top five providers of information services, a contract to provide a fully integrated electronic data management system.
and issued through the State of Florida Housing Finance Agency and a $9,870,000 tax-exempt bond offering managed by W.
Barberio of Fitch, 212-908-0505/ CO: Florida Housing Finance Agency ST: Florida IN: SU: RTG PS -- NYM111 -- 0537 06/03/96 15:55 EDT
20 /PRNewswire/ -- The Thornburg Florida Intermediate Municipal Fund purchased $1,000,000 of the Florida Housing Finance Agency, Multi-Family Mortgage Revenue Bonds, Hammocks Place Project.