He describes how Rubio's family emigrated from Cuba to Miami, his childhood and education, and his ascent from small-town commissioner to US Senator, including his time with the Florida House of Representatives and as Florida house speaker, and his strong religious faith, speeches, and political stances.
What does FHR stand for?
FHR stands for Florida House of Representatives
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FHR
We have 61 other meanings of FHR in our Acronym Attic
- FatHead Racing (Dallas, TX)
- Federal Halocarbon Regulations (Canada)
- Fellowship Health Resources (various locations; behavioral health organization)
- Fetal Heart Rate
- Fire Hose Rack
- Firefox Health Report (Mozilla)
- First Hour Rating (hot water heater performance)
- Fixed Hierarchical Routing
- Flight Hotel Reservations (UK)
- Flint Hills Resources, PL (Kansas)
- Foundation for Human Rights
- Foundation Hospital Rajana (Pakistan)
- Freedom House Ranking (watchdog organization ranking)
- Friendship Honor Respect (gaming clan)
- Führer (German: Leader)
- Factor H-Related Protein 3 (precursor)
- Fargo Housing and Redevelopment Authority (est. 1969; Fargo, ND)
- Federal Heights Redevelopment Agency (Colorado)
- Federation of Hotel and Restaurant Associations
- Financial Human Resource Association (Pewaukee, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Senator and former Speaker of the Florida House of Representatives Marco Rubio announced today that he formally supports Amendment 6 and Amendment 8, both on the November ballot here in Florida.
In addition to his work at the OFR, Grady is the former vice chairman of the insurance, business and financial affairs committee of the Florida House of Representatives.
The measure amended to CS/CS/HB 1219, which was approved by the Policy Council of the Florida House of Representatives, would not immediately trigger energy exploration in state waters.
Gus Bilirakis, R-FL, elected to four terms as a member of the Florida House of Representatives and a member of the House Committees on Homeland Security, Veterans' Affairs, and Foreign Affairs, received the Distinguished Alumnus Award.
Flanagan spent five years working in or with state legislatures, including positions on both the Florida House of Representatives and the Florida Senate, and a later position as manager of state affairs at the Grocery Manufacturers of America.
Previously she had served in the Florida House of Representatives.
A Florida House of Representatives Committee approved the plan on a party-line vote 15-5 March 10.