A), the originator of the Sunshine Millions(TM), today announced that it has signed an agreement with the Thoroughbred Owners of California, the California Thoroughbred Breeders' Association, the Florida Thoroughbred Breeders' and Owners' Association and the Florida Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association, Inc.
What does FHBPA stand for?
FHBPA stands for Florida Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association, Inc.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Fred Hayman Beverly Hills, Inc
- Flinders Human Behaviour & Health Research Unit (Flinders University; Adelaide, Australia)
- Florida Home Builders Insurance, Inc. (Tallahassee, FL)
- Florida Home Builders Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Familial Hypobetalipoproteinemia
- Five Hundy by Midnight (Las Vegas, NV podcast)
- Flood Hazard Boundary Map
- Florida Homes by Owner
- Furnished Housing by Owner (Boston, MA)
- Friends of Harbors, Beaches and Parks (Newport Beach, CA)
- Finance House Base Rate (UK)
- Federal Heritage Buildings Review Office (Canada)
- Finite Hilbert Basis Set
- Fountainhead Business Solutions
- Free Home Bible Study (Rosenberg, TX)
- Fish Hoek Beach Sailing Club (South Africa)
- Fife Historic Buildings Trust (building preservation group; est. 1997; Fife, Scotland, UK)
- Finite Heat Bath Theory
- First Herring Brook Watershed Initiative
- Fabric Home Care