Argus Dental & Vision is the first dental plan organization in the United States to be accredited for quality care by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) and is contracted with the Florida Healthy Kids Corporation to provide affordable dental care to children.
What does FHKC stand for?
FHKC stands for Florida Healthy Kids Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FHKC in our Acronym Attic
- Forest Hills Jewish Center (Flushing, NY)
- Finn Hill Junior High School (Kirkland, WA)
- Fetal Horse Kidney
- First Hand Knowledge
- Fliesen Heidrich Kusel (German tile company)
- Florida Healthy Kids
- Fowler-Hughes-Keathley (Texas A&M University)
- Freeport Honda Kawasaki (Freeport, IL)
- Fellow of the Hong Kong Academy of Medicine
- Federation of Hong Kong Business Associations Worldwide
- Fellow of the Hong Kong Computer Society
- Federation of Hong Kong Industries (Kowloon, Hong Kong)
- Fellow of Hong Kong Institute of Engineers
- Fellow, Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors
- Federation of Hong Kong and Kowloon Labour Unions
- Fairview Heights Khoury League (Fairview Heights, IL)
- Federation of the Hong Kong Polytechnic University Alumni Associations
- Fellow of the Hong Kong Society of Accountants
- Ford, Hines, Klein, Watson (insurance agency; Oklahoma)
- Federation of Hong Kong Watch Trades and Industries
Samples in periodicals archive:
Only one commercial tenant remains, the Florida Healthy Kids Corporation.
Rose Naif is with the Florida Healthy Kids Corporation (HKC).
The restatements relate to accounting errors which resulted in the recording of inadequate liabilities for anticipated premium refunds under certain provisions of (a) the behavioral health component of the Company's Medicaid contract with the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration, (b) the Company's "Healthy Kids" contract with the Florida Healthy Kids Corporation pursuant to which the Company provides health insurance for children whose family income renders them ineligible for Medicaid, and (c) the Company's Medicaid contract with the Illinois Department of Health and Family Services to provide health care services to the Company's Illinois Medicaid members.
24, 1997--More than 9,000 children in Marion county attend school each year without any form of medical insurance according to Florida Healthy Kids Corporation (FHKC), a not-for-profit organization providing health care coverage to uninsured children through public and private partnerships.