Companies Mentioned: * UnitedHealth Group (UnitedHealthcare) * CIGNA HealthCare * Aetna * Florida Physicians Medical Group * Orlando Health Physician Partners * Florida Emergency Physicians * Physician Associates * JLR Medical Group * Florida Hospital * Orlando Health * HCA West Florida * Florida Health Care Coalition * Florida Small Business Resources For more information visit http://www.
What does FHCC stand for?
FHCC stands for Florida Health Care Coalition
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHCC
We have 24 other meanings of FHCC in our Acronym Attic
- Financial Holding Company Act (Taiwan)
- Florida Health Care Association
- Family Health Centers of Baltimore (Maryland)
- Frederick H. Cossitt Branch Library (North Granby, CT)
- Family Health Care Clinic
- Family History of Colon Cancer
- Farley Hill Cricket Club (UK)
- Farnhams and Hedgerley Community Church (UK)
- Federal Health Care Center
- Fièvre Hémorragique de Crimée-Congo (French: Hemorrhagic Fever, Crimean-Congo)
- Florida Hurricane Crisis Coalition (Tallahassee, Florida)
- Forest Hills Country Club (various locations)
- Fountain Hills Chamber of Commerce (Fountain Hills, AZ)
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center (Seattle, Washington)
- Fremont Hills Country Club (Los Altos Hills, CA)
- Florida Healthcare Corporate Compliance Association (Florida Hospital Association; Orlando, FL)
- Fair Housing Council of Central California (Fresno, CA)
- Family Health Clinic of Carroll County (Purdue University; Indiana)
- Federal Housing and Community Development (King County, WA)
- Family Health Care Decisions Act (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Featured speakers and panelists include Becky Cherney, president of the Florida Health Care Coalition and the chair of the Central Florida RHIO which also received grant funds from the state; Mark Bengel, deputy chief information officer of the State of Tennessee; Michael Heekin, chairman of the Florida Governor's Health Information Advisory Board; Barbara Prosser, Ed.
Companies Mentioned: * Aetna Health * Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida * Family Health Centers of Southwest Florida * Florida Health Care Coalition * Florida Small Business Resources Association * Health Management Associates * Lee Memorial Health System * Lee Physician Group * Physicians' Primary Care of Southwest Florida * UnitedHealth Group For more information visit http://www.
McClellan is joined by speakers David Wennberg, MD, MPH, Chief Science & Products Officer of Health Dialog; Don Kemper, MPH, Chairman and CEO of Healthwise; Jack Mahoney, MD, MPH, Medical Director of Florida Health Care Coalition and Strategies Healthcare Planning Consultant for Pitney Bowes; Janice Young, Payer IT Strategies Program Director at IDC Health Insights and Sundiatu Dixon-Fyle, PhD, Healthcare Analyst at McKinsey & Company.
and Medical Director for the Florida Health Care Coalition, and Dr.
and Becky Cherney, Chair, National Business Coalition on Health and President & CEO of Central Florida Health Care Coalition.
CAPP CARE has been a leader in the area of employer coalition partnerships, currently working with the Florida Gulf Coast Healthcare coalition (FGCHC), the Employer's Purchasing Alliance (EPA), and the Central Florida Health Care Coalition (CFHCC).
American Healthways and its patient-outcomes approach is the best-kept secret in health care today," said Becky Cherney, President and CEO of the Central Florida Health Care Coalition.