He earned a bachelor's degree in Business Management from Florida Gulf Coast University in Fort Myers.
What does FGCU stand for?
FGCU stands for Florida Gulf Coast University (Florida)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FGCU in our Acronym Attic
- Federal Geodetic Control Subcommittee (geodetic surveys)
- Female Genital Cosmetic Surgery (medical procedure)
- Fifth Generation Computer Systems (project; ICOT)
- Fixed Ground Control Station
- Flight Guidance & Control System
- Fuel Gas Conditioning Skid (turbine maintenance)
- Future Generation Computer Systems
- Florida Golf Course Superintendents Association
- Florida Gulf Coast Sports Commission
- Federazione Giovanile Comunista San Marino (Italian: Communist Youth Federation of San Marino)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Despite leading a relatively unknown Florida Gulf Coast University basketball team to a NCAA tournament berth, coach Andy Enfield might not even be the biggest star in his own family.
The properties are generally bounded on the west by Florida Gulf Coast University and Miromar Outlets; to the north by Alico Road and the Southwest Florida International Airport; and to the east by scattered single-family residences.
Then she earned a master's in educational leadership from Florida Gulf Coast University and later earned an EdS in school counseling from Argosy University.
8 Florida Gulf Coast University President Wilson Bradshaw, banned holiday festivities because he didn't know "how best to observe the season in ways that honor and respect all traditions.
White is affiliated with Florida Gulf Coast University.
It simply did not look like an ivory-billed," says Jerome Jackson of Florida Gulf Coast University in Fort Myers, who has published a book about the search for the species.
Thank you for the opportunity to clarify and correct statements about Florida Gulf Coast University (FGCU) and me that were attributed to author Terry Tempest Williams in your February issue (Interview by David Kupfer).