Partners of the Riverwalk Arts & Entertainment Consortium include Broward Center for the Performing Arts, Museum of Art | Fort Lauderdale, Florida Grand Opera, Fort Lauderdale Historical Society, the Historic Stranahan House Museum and Bonnet House Museum & Gardens.
What does FGO stand for?
FGO stands for Florida Grand Opera
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FGO
We have 11 other meanings of FGO in our Acronym Attic
- Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area (Wyoming)
- Fourth Generation Nuclear Weapons
- Free Graphic Novel Week
- Financial Group of New Zealand (mortgage company)
- Family Guy Online (TV show)
- Fate/Grand Order (role-playing game)
- Fiduciaire Gestion Organisation (French: Trust Management Organization)
- Field Grade Officer
- Film Grain Optimization
- Flag Gunnery Officer (US Navy)
- Fluides Géophysiques et Océanographie (French: Oceanography and Geophysical Fluid)
- Food: the Gift of Osiris (Darby et Al)
- Foxshaw Gardens Online (UK)
- Freaking Growth Opportunity (polite form)
- Fresh Gallery Otara (Otara exhibitions gallery run by Manukau City Council, New Zealand)
- Fresh Grass Oil
- Fonds Gesundes Österreich (German: Fund Healthy Austria)
- Finance and Government Operations Committee (California)
- Ford Galaxy Owners Club (UK)
- First Gin of the Day (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Singing the role of the Pirate King in this weekend's production is baritone Mark Walters, an accomplished opera singer who has appeared with Florida Grand Opera, Arizona Opera and Memphis Opera.
And as Florida Grand Opera had already demonstrated in its production of Rossini's II barbiere di Siviglia, across the water in Miami a couple of seasons earlier, projections can even be used in a well-equipped traditional house (the Ziff Ballet Opera House of the Adrienne Arscht Centre for the Performing Arts) as a cost-saving substitute for built scenery.
Gang of Greenberg Traurig, LLP, in Miami has been elected to the board of directors of the Florida Grand Opera.
On Sunday, March 16that 4 PM at the Lincoln Theater on Miami Beach the top three teams will perform in the grand finale concert, featuring Max Bruch's Concerto for Two Pianos with the Florida Classical Orchestra, under the direction of Stewart Robertson, Music Director of the Florida Grand Opera.
Mark Walters schedule for the 2012-2013 Season: A Summer Concert Town Place September 1, 2012 Faversham, United Kingdom Bel Canto Concert Martin-Lipscomb Performing Arts Center September 9, 2012 @ 4:00 pm Highlands, NC Lucia di Lammermoor Arizona Opera October 12 - 21, 2012 Phoenix and Tucson, AZ La boheme Florida Grand Opera November 17 - December 8, 2012 Miami and Ft.
O'Hearn for the Florida Grand Opera, was well considered and suitably somber, and proved a good setting for Henry Akinas apt staging.
Pulley and Gardner - an up-and- coming soprano who's had roles with Lyric Opera of Chicago, Florida Grand Opera and Boston Lyric Opera - join Met singers Yeghishe Manucharyan and Michael Mayes to make up an extraordinary cast for this show.