Florida farm Bureau was give the go-ahead to raise rates 8 percent, and MGA Insurance Co.
What does FFB stand for?
FFB stands for Florida Farm Bureau
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FFB
We have 77 other meanings of FFB in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération Française de Boxe (French: French Boxing Federation)
- Fédération Française de Bridge
- Fédération Française du Bâtiment (French: French Building Federation)
- Fellow of the Faculty of Building (UK)
- First Families of Baltimore
- First Fidelity Bank
- First Financial Bank
- First Fuel Banks
- flexible fiberoptic bronchoscopy
- Flexible Fiberoptic Laryngotracheobronchoscopy
- Food from Britain (UK strategic international food and drink export marketing consultancy)
- Football Federation of Belize
- Force Feedback (haptic technology)
- Foreningen Freelance Bogholdere (Danish: Association of Freelance Bookkeepers)
- Former Fat Boy (weight loss)
- Foundation Fighting Blindness
- Foundation for Building (various locations)
- Freeman Feedback (missionary newsletter/website)
- Fresh Fruit Bunch
- Frostfire Bolt (World of Warcraft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The petitioners include the Florida Tomato Exchange, the Florida Tomato Growers Exchange, the Florida Fruit and Vegetable Association, the Florida Farm Bureau Federation, the South Carolina Tomato Association Inc.
Two years ago, The Blacks were honored with the Young Farmer and Rancher of the Year Award from the Florida Farm Bureau, recognizing their successful farming operation and Larry's extensive community and industry involvement.
Florida Farm Bureau President Carl Loop agreed that the ban's effect likely will be small because it applies only to fresh fruit.
One of MapInfo's most proficient customers is Florida Farm Bureau Insurance Cos.
The practice was recommended by the Florida Farm Bureau.
Housewives in Boston may not understand it, but there is nothing wrong with fourteen-year-olds getting their hands dirty and learning some discipline," says Scottie Butler, general counsel for the Florida Farm Bureau.
the Jacksonville nurseryman who for 23 years has served as president of the Florida Farm Bureau Federation, today announced that he will not seek re- election to the position.