Head of the Florida Energy and Climate Commission Stephen Adams says: "We were delighted with the visit and it was really productive.
What does FECC stand for?
FECC stands for Florida Energy and Climate Commission (est. 2008)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FECC
We have 17 other meanings of FECC in our Acronym Attic
- Foreign Exchange Control Board (Canadian governmental agency to control foreign exchange during WWII)
- Florida East Coast Bromeliad Society
- Far End Camera Control
- Federacion Española de Clubes Campistas (Spanish: Spanish Federation Cup Campers)
- Federal Electronic Commerce Coalition
- Federal Electronic Commerce Committee
- Federal Emergency Communications Coordinator
- Federation European Carnival Cities (Netherlands)
- Finnish Environmental Cluster for China
- Fires and Effects Coordination Cell
- Foreign Economic Cooperation Center (Ministry of Agriculture; China)
- Forward Error Correction Code
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Forward Error Correction Count-Fast (ITU-T)
- Forward Error Correction Count-Interleaved (ITU-T)
- Federation of Ethnic Communities' Councils of Australia
- Forum for Ethics Committees in the Commonwealth of Independent States (Russia)
- Fellowship of Christian Councils and Churches in West Africa
- Fellowship of Christian Councils and Churches in the Great Lakes and Horn of Africa (Kenya)
- Finnish-English Contrastive Corpus Studies Project (University of Jyvaskyla; Jyvaskyla, Finland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stephen Adams, head of the Florida Energy and Climate Commission, said: "The West Midlands is an exciting region within the UK due to the concentration of cutting-edge work on advanced energy technologies and other key strategies to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
5-million grant to the project through the Florida Energy and Climate Commission and the Governor's Energy Office, while Lamar is funding the remaining $10 million.