at the 2008 Florida Emergency Preparedness Association (FEPA) Conference.
What does FEPA stand for?
FEPA stands for Florida Emergency Preparedness Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FEPA
We have 22 other meanings of FEPA in our Acronym Attic
- Future Earning Potential
- Future Executive Program (Hudson's Bay Company of Canada)
- Fusinus Excitatory Peptide 4
- Fair Employment Practices Act
- Fair Employment Practices Agency (US)
- Family Entertainment Protection Act
- Featured Entertainment & Production Arts Ltd
- Federal Environmental Protection Agency (Nigeria)
- Federation of European Philatelic Associations
- Federation of European Producers of Abrasives
- Food and Environment Protection Act (UK)
- Forum Européen des Politiques Architecturales (French: European Forum for Architectural Policies; EU)
- Federação Nacional das Associações de Bovinos (Portugal)
- Federación Panamericana de Consultores (Spanish: American Federation of Consultants)
- Fédération des Plastiques et Alliances Composites (French: Federation of Plastics and Alliances Composites; Canada)
- Foshan Tongbao Electrical Precision Alloy Co., Ltd. (China)
- Federación Pampeana de Automovilismo Deportivo (Spanish: Pampeana Motorsport Federation; La Pampa, Argentina)
- Federal Environmental Protection Agency Decree
- Fundación para el Estudio, Prevención y Asistencia a las Drogodependencias (Spanish: Foundation for the Study, Prevention and Assistance to Drug Addiction)
- Fiscalía Especializada para la Atención de Delitos Electorales (México)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About The Florida Emergency Preparedness Association (FEPA) FEPA is an organization of Emergency Management professionals created for the purpose of advancing the Emergency Management programs of the State of Florida and its 67 counties in an effort to preserve and protect the quality of life for 16 million Florida residents.