1, 2001 Florida Electro-Optics Industry Association Inc.
What does FEOIA stand for?
FEOIA stands for Florida Electro-Optics Industry Association (Orlando, FL)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Free Exchange on Campus (coalition)
- Force End of Data (RPG programming language opcode)
- Freakin' Expert On Everything (polite form)
- Far East and Oceanic Fracture Society
- Full Educational Opportunity Goal (US)
- Fondo Europeo Agricolo di Orientamento e Garanzia
- Fondo Europeo de Orientación y Garantía Agrícola (Spanish: European Agricultural Guidance and Guarantee Fund)
- Fondo Europeo di Orientamento e Garanzia Agricola (Italian: European Agricultural Guidance and Guarantee Fund )
- Fonds Europeen d'Orientation et de Garantie Agricole (French: European Agricultural Guidance& Guarantee Fund)
- Fundo Europeu de Orientação e de Garantia Agrícola (Portugal)
- Front End Of Line (semiconductor manufacturing)
- Finite Element Ocean Model
- Fully Equivalent Operational Model
- Foreign Exchange and Options Master Agreement
- Far East Overseas Nepalese Association (Hong Kong)
- Forestry and Environmental Outreach Program (North Carolina State University; Raleigh, NC)
- Forestry Educational Outreach Program
- Friends of the Educational Opportunity Program (est. 1971)
- Fiber and Electro-Optics Research Center
- Federal Equal Opportunity Recruitment Program