An arrest warrant has also been issued for her son, Chad, on the same charge, according to the Florida Department of Revenue.
What does FDOR stand for?
FDOR stands for Florida Department of Revenue (also seen as FDR)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FDOR in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Department of Elder Affairs (Tallahassee, FL)
- Florida Department of Forestry
- Florida Division of Forestry (est. 1927)
- Functional Degrees of Freedom (biomechanics)
- Florida Department of Health
- First Day of Issuance (US stamp)
- Florida Department of Insurance
- Florida Department of Insurance Regulation
- Fire Department of Jurisdiction
- Fluorescent Dissolved Organic Matter
- Finest Depth of Sort (US Postal Service)
- First Day of Service
- First Day of Spring (Rita's promotion)
- Fixed Disk Operating System
- Florida Department of State
- From Date of Service (various states)
- Foodborne Disease Outbreak Surveillance System (US CDC)
- First Deed of Trust (real estate financing)
- Florida Department Of Transportation
- Fluorescence Diffuse Optical Tomography (radiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Florida Department of Revenue (DOR) Real Property Guidelines, found in Florida Administrative Code 12D-51.
The Florida Supreme Court recently addressed the scope of Florida's use tax in Florida Department of Revenue v.
Florida's tax agency is launching a comprehensive public awareness program that will help Florida businesses save money by taking part in the state's 2003 tax amnesty, the Florida Department of Revenue said Tuesday.
Global customers, such as Adobe, AstraZeneca, Cadbury Schweppes, Colgate-Palmolive, the Florida Department of Revenue, Hydro-Quebec, Interbrew Group, International Paper, Merckle ratiopharm, Nestle, Siemens, Southwestern/Great American, Tetra Pak, Volkswagen Financial Services AG and others, representing a range of industries, are planning to implement the newest version of mySAP CRM, according to the company.
Florida In 1995, the Florida Department of Revenue (DOR) issued a series of rulings holding that Internet access charges were subject to the Florida telecommunications sales tax and gross receipts utilities tax as a computer exchange service.
7% leased and boasts an impressive mix of government, publicly-traded and investment grade tenants, including Camp Dresser McKee, Digital Risk, LLC, the Florida Department of Revenue, ADP TotalSource and Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company.
Florida Department of Revenue adequately supervises VABs and enforces compliance with state laws.