Richard Hunter, Heath Officer, Florida Department of Public Health.
What does FDPH stand for?
FDPH stands for Florida Department of Public Health
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of FDPH in our Acronym Attic
- Federal Department of Public Economy (Switzerland)
- Fédération des Parents d'Élèves (French: Federation of Parents of Students)
- Finnish Doctoral Programme in Economics (est. 1990)
- Florida Degree of Photographic Excellence
- Functional and Declarative Programming in Education
- Fundación para el Desarrollo del Pensamiento Espiritual (Spanish: Foundation for the Development of Spiritual Thought)
- Fast Decoupled Power Flow
- Finance Directors Planning Forum
- First Downs per Game (football)
- Free Democratic Party of Germany (political party)
- Foundation on Drug Policy and Human Rights
- Forum des Plaques d'Immatriculation (French: License Plate Forum; EU)
- François du Parc Immobilier (French: François Park Real Estate)
- Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (Switzerland)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Fédération Départementale des Producteurs de Lait (French: Departmental Federation of Milk Producers)
- Fluorescent Damage Products of Lipid Peroxidation (biochemistry)
- Fort Dodge Public Library (Iowa)
- Fully Digital Phase Locked Loop
- Flight-Line Driving Program Manager (airfield management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In response to this latest reported HIV case--thought to be the 23rd adult industry-related HIV case since 2004--AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) filed health and safety complaints yesterday with federal OSHA officials and the Florida Department of Public Health to prompt industry compliance with employee health and safety regulations and to spur proper and thorough public health investigations of this alleged incident.
Richard Hunter, Health Officer, Florida Department of Public Health.