Editor's Note: The Florida Department of Financial Services has stated that Vincenzo Gurrera is not a licensed adjuster in Florida.
What does FDFS stand for?
FDFS stands for Florida Department of Financial Services
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FDFS
- Foreningen Danmarks Flyvehistoriske Museum (Danish: Danish Air Museum Association)
- Fair Disclosure Financial Network
- Future Directions for Nanonetworking (IEEE)
- Fonds de Développement de la Formation Professionnelle (French: Fund for the Development of Vocational Training; Ivory Coast)
- Food/Drink Frequency Questionnaire
- Fast Defrost
- Fédération Départementale des Foyers Ruraux (French: Departmental Federation of Rural Households)
- Full-Diversity Full-Rate
- File Descriptor File System
- First Day First Show (movie theaters)
- Fashion Design Festival Toronto (Ontario, Canada)
- Fonds de Développement Forestier et Touristique (French: Forestry and Tourism Development Fund)
- Frozen Density Functional Theory (chemistry)
- Face Down Feet Towards Enemy (gaming)
- F-18-Deoxyglucose or Fluorodeoxyglucose (radiopharmaceutical)
- F-Labeled 2-Deoxyglucose
- Falling Down Giggling
- Family Dental Group, PC
- Federazione Diabete Giovanile (Italian: Juvenile Diabetes Federation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Many times the sales materials will be impressive," says Jeff Atwater, CFO of the Florida Department of Financial Services.
Over the years, when the Florida Department of Financial Services or the Legislature has proposed a bill or legislation that would adversely affect our business, we have been 98 percent effective in defeating or changing the proposed changes to surplus lines.
Pictured from left to right: Detective Gloria Fribley-Lykes, Florida Department of Financial Services, Division of Insurance Fraud; M.
Farmers applauds the efforts of the Hillsborough County Sheriffs office, the Florida Department of Financial Services and NICB for their ongoing efforts in the fight against insurance fraud," stated Doug Ashbridge, Director of Special Investigations for Farmers Insurance.
33,911,892 (Source: Florida Department of Financial Services.
The prosecutor will be based in Miami, where more than 510 people have been arrested for auto fraud since 1999, the Florida Department of Financial Services said.
It was reported that MDMC was placed into receivership and the Florida Department of Financial Services initiated a plan of liquidation.