The notice must include the resource listing and telephone number for the local certified rape crisis centers as designated by the Florida Council Against Sexual Violence.
What does FCASV stand for?
FCASV stands for Florida Council Against Sexual Violence
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Flight Control Augmentation System
- Foam Core Addicts Society
- Fragile & Conflict-Affected State
- Franklin College of Arts and Sciences (University of Georgia)
- Franklin County Animal Shelter (Farmington, ME)
- Frequency Control Ancillary Services (electric power industry)
- Fullerton College Associated Students
- Foreign Correspondents Association of Southern Africa
- Fox Chapel Area School District
- Friends of Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning (CASEL)
- Faculty of Communication, Art and Technology (Simon Fraser University; Canada)
- Fair Competition Automation Tools
- Federal Conciliation and Arbitration Tribunal (Mexico)
- Film Certification Appellate Tribunal (India)
- Florida Comprehensive Assessment Test (statewide standardized test for Florida school children)
- Fonds de Compensation des Accidents du Travail (French: Work Accidents Compensation Fund)
- FORTRAN (Formula Translator) Coverage Analysis Tool (computer programming)
- Four Corners Aquatic Team (Farmington, NM)
- Fonds Commun des Accidents du Travail Agricole (French: Common Fund for Agricultural Work Injuries)
- Flowers Crossing at the Mill (residential community; Lawrenceville, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Supporters of this health and public safety measure include more than 130 Safer Online Dating Alliance (SODA) members including the Florida Council Against Sexual Violence, the International Union of Police Associations, the Florida Coalition Against Domestic Violence, National Organization of Women-Florida Chapter, online dating participants and businesses such as True.
A new study by the Florida Council Against Sexual Violence documents a 77 percent learning gain in critical personal safety information among students who received the education at test sites during the last school year.