Families of SMA Family Voices Flaghouse Florida Alliance for Assistive Services and Technology Florida Children's Forum Central Directory Florida Institute for Family Involvement Florida Spinal Cord Injury Resource Center Ford Mobility Motoring Program Frank Mobility Freedom Concepts Freedom Vans General Motors Mobility Guldmann Inc.
What does FCF stand for?
FCF stands for Florida Children's Forum
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FCF
We have 141 other meanings of FCF in our Acronym Attic
- Fête de la Chanson Française (French: French Song Festival)
- Fibre Channel Forwarder (ethernet switch)
- Finnish Cultural Foundation
- Fire Control Facility
- Fish Collection Facility (Washington)
- Fisherman's Contingency Fund
- Flight Control Facility
- Florence Chagneau Formation (French corporate training company)
- Florida Canary Fanciers
- Florida Chamber Federation
- Fluid Combustion Facility
- Fluids and Combustion Facility
- Fondation Canadienne du Foie (Canadian Liver Foundation)
- Football Club de Farschviller (French football club)
- Football Club Féminin (French football club)
- Foreign Currency Fluctuation
- Forward Control Field
- Fraternity of Charles de Foucauld
- Free Cash Flow
- Free Congress Foundation (conservative activist group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
23 /PRNewswire/ -- The Florida Children's Forum today introduced Caring for Kids, a statewide initiative designed to improve the quality and availability of child care in Florida.
NYSE: BBI) today announced their sponsorship of the Florida Children's Forum Caring for Kids program, a statewide initiative designed to improve the quality and availability of child care in Florida.