Oct 11 /PRNewswire/ -- Miami Law Firm Marketing Expert Dave Lorenzo has been selected by the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers to address their membership at their annual practice management event.
What does FACDL stand for?
FACDL stands for Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Familial Cancer Database
- Fellow of the American College of Dentists
- Fellow of the Australasian College of Dermatologists
- Florida Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Foreign Area Customer Dialing
- Foundation Achievement of Competence Document (National Health Service; UK)
- Fredericton Aggressive Crop Dusters (New Brunswick, Canada)
- Functional Analysis Concept Development (US Navy)
- Forward Area Combined Degaussing and Acoustic Range (US DoD)
- Faculty and Course Development in International Studies
- Fiesta Americana Cozumel Dive Resort (Cozumel, Mexico)
- Forward Air Control Development Unit (Australia)
- Façade, Aluminium, Couverture, Étanchéité (French: Facade, Aluminium, Roofing, Waterproofing)
- Fácil Adicción al Chisme y el Entretenimiento (Spanish: Easy Addiction, Gossip and Entertainment)
- Facilities And Communication Evaluation
- Faculty of Automatics and Computer Engineering
- Fair and Clean Elections
- Faith Action for Community Equity (Hawaii)
- Families Adopting Children Everywhere
- Families Advancing Craniofacial Excellence
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both the Florida Public Defender Association and the Miami Chapter of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers recently passed resolutions against any proposal to transfer public defender funding to private firms to represent indigent criminal defendants in third-degree felonies in Miami-Dade County.
The court also rejected a steering committee recommendation, supported by the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, for a special guilt-phase verdict form to indicate whether a guilty verdict was based on felony murder or premeditated murder grounds, or both.
Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Inc.
Richard Hersch of Miami was recently elected president of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers at its recent Annual Meeting in Key West.
The Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers honored a number of Florida lawyers for outstanding contributions at its installation banquet in Miami.
The bill received strong support from the Florida Public Defender Association and the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, but was opposed by the Florida Prosecuting Attorneys Association, the Florida Police Chiefs Association, and the Florida Sheriffs Association.
The Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers had filed the quo warranto action challenging the constitutionality of the new agencies.