The Florida Alliance for Safe Homes found that "80% of residential hurricane wind damage starts with wind entry through the garage door.
What does FLASH stand for?
FLASH stands for Florida Alliance for Safe Homes
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FLASH
We have 27 other meanings of FLASH in our Acronym Attic
- Foreign Language and Area Studies Fellowships (grant program)
- Families Learning to Advocate with Support and Help
- Family Life and Sexual Health
- Fast Locating and Special Handling (service parts; John Deere)
- Fast Low Angle Shot
- Fast Low-Latency Access with Seamless Handoff (Flarion Technologies)
- Fastest Legal All Street Harleys
- Federal Alliance for Safe Homes
- Film Location and Sales Heartbeat (Nielsen EDI)
- FLAMES Scenario Highlighter
- Folding Lightweight Active Sonar for Helicopters
- Free Electron Laser in Hamburg
- Fun Leisure Access Savings and Health (City of Seattle Washington)
- Flash Financial Report for Prospective Overrun
- Flash Weapon Effects Signature Simulator
- Flux Advanced Security Kernel
- Federation of Latin American Societies of Obesity
- Families for Learning Accurate Theories
- First Lady Astronaut Trainee (NASA)
- Flexible Ladder Actuater Technology (mobile suit; gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 3, 1998--The insurance industry in an unprecedented partnership with the state of Florida and local not-for-profit groups today launched a statewide public awareness and education campaign, the Florida Alliance for Safe Homes or FLASH.
June 29 /PRNewswire/ -- In honor of the official "Florida Safe Homes Week," June 28 to July 4, 1999, the Florida Alliance for Safe Homes (FLASH) and the American Red Cross (ARC) of Central Florida will kick off a consumer education campaign titled "Building Disaster Resistant Neighborhoods.