a leading manufacturer and distributor of security products and vehicle armor systems serving law enforcement, military, homeland defense and commercial markets, announced today that its Aerospace & Defense Group has entered into a cooperative research and development initiative with the Florida Advanced Center for Composite Technologies (FAC2T) at Florida State University, whereby the two organizations will participate in joint research projects involving advanced materials and composites in an effort to rapidly develop new personnel safety products that improve soldier protection and survivability.
What does FAC2T stand for?
FAC2T stands for Florida Advanced Center for Composite Technologies
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Funds At Completion
- Future Agricultures Consortium (UK)
- Forward Area Collection & Electronic Countermeasures Study
- Forward Air Controller (Airborne)
- Forward Air Controller-Airborne (also abbreviated FACA)
- Federal Acquisition Certification-Contracting
- Fractional Area Change for the Free Wall
- Forward Air Control Post
- Forward Air Controller/Forward Observer
- Field Artillery Command and Control
- Farmstead & Artisan Cheese Alliance (Pennsylvania, USA)
- Federal Advisory Committee Act
- Federal Assignment of Claims Act
- Federation of Anglican Churches in the Americas
- Fellow of the American College of Apothecaries (Memphis, TN)
- Financial Assurance for Corrective Action
- Florida Animal Control Association
- Florida Association for Community Action
- Florida Association of County Attorneys, Inc
- Florida Athletic Coaches Association