The program, known as the Florence Melton Adult Mini School, has been franchised throughout the world and today boasts more than 25,000 graduates and 6,500 active learners at 60 sites in six countries.
What does FMAMS stand for?
FMAMS stands for Florence Melton Adult Mini School
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Funds Management Audit List
- Farmers' Markets Association of Manitoba (Canada)
- Febbraio, Marzo, Aprile, Maggio (Italian: February, March, April, May; 2005 food purchasing survey)
- February, March, April, or May (planting months; farming)
- Fédération Mondiale d'Amis de Musées (French: World Federation of Friends of Museums; Beglium)
- Fire Marshals Association of Minnesota
- Flexible Microrobots with Autonomous Motion
- Fondo para el Medio Ambiente Mundial (Spanish: Fund for the Global Environment)
- Fullmetal Alchemist Manga (anime)
- Futures Mysterious Anthology Magazine
- Farmers Market Association of Nashua (Nashua, NH)
- February, May, August, November (options trading cycles)
- Fiber Metropolitan Area Network (fiber optic networking; Taiwan)
- Final Maturity Amortizing Notes (Fannie Mae; finance)
- Flour Millers Association of Nigeria
- Fire Marshals Association of North America (also known as IFMA)
- Fuel Merchants Association of New Jersey
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources (Nigeria)
- Federación Mundial de Asociaciones de las Naciones Unidas (Spanish)