23 (SUNA) - The First Vice President of the Republic Ali Osman Mohamed Taha has given directives on the relief for the flood-affected at Al-Dindir Locality of Sennar State besides Supporting the state to overcome the flood stage.
What does FLDST stand for?
FLDST stands for Flood Stage
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Fractionated Low-Dose-Rate
- Freshman Leadership Development Retreat
- Finger Lakes Donor Recovery Network (Rochester, NY)
- Fields (street suffix)
- First Level Decomposition and Specification
- Fundamental Latter-Day Saint (religion)
- Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- French Language District School Boards (Canada)
- Flint Lockwood's Diatonic Super Mutating Dynamic Food Replicator (fictional device; Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs film)
- Finger Lakes Decision Support System (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to daily FFC report, Kabul river was flowing in medium flood stage in Warsak-Nowshera reach while Swat river was at low flood stage at Charsadda Road Bridge.
Byline: The Register-Guard MAPLETON - Residents here can breathe a sigh of relief today after the nearby Siuslaw River almost reached its 18-foot flood stage Saturday because of heavy rains the past couple of days, but then began receding Saturday night, according to the National Weather Service in Portland.
Officials have erected temporary levees and opened spillways to protect towns and cities from the slow-moving floods but warn that the mighty river will remain above flood stage, which manages the flood protection system.
I understand it, but there are so many communities, and so many farmers and so many businesses," she told AFP and Mississippi, and the mighty river is expected to remain above flood stage along hundreds of miles (kilometers) for many days.
Flood stage at the river is 9 feet and it was expected to recede later in the day.
The Murray River is expected to crest at Swan Hill early next week at slightly over major flood stage.
Storm Data and Unusual Weather Phenomena Time Path Path Local/ Length Width Date Standard (Miles) (Yards) IOWA, East Central and Southeast Clinton County Wheatland 01 0000CST Clinton 05 0200CST The Wapsipinicon River near De Witt was over its major flood stage level from 12:00 am on May 1 until 3:00 am May 5.