Wilson said he wants to make sure that a number of recommendations made by his Flood Emergency Action Team after last winter's floods are implemented ``in time for us to avoid what we expect may very well be the consequences of even greater, more disastrous weather conditions.
What does FEAT stand for?
FEAT stands for Flood Emergency Action Team
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FEAT
We have 30 other meanings of FEAT in our Acronym Attic
- Forum for European-Australian Science and Technology
- Facility for Exotic Atom Trapping (LBL)
- Falkirk Enterprise & Action Trust (UK)
- Families for Early Autism Treatment
- Families for Effective Autism Treatment
- Fast Expeditionary Aviation Transport (US Navy)
- Feature (command used in connecting to a remote derver)
- Federal Employee Action Team
- Financial & Economic Authors & Translators (France)
- Flint Environmental Action Team
- Fuel-Efficiency Automotive Testing
- Fun and Educational Activities in Tents
- Far Eastern Air Transport Incorporated (Philippines)
- Festival of European Anglophone Theatrical Societies (annual theatrical competition)
- Financial and Ecosystem Accounting Tracking System (US EPA)
- Future European Air Traffic System
- Families for Effective Autism Treatment of Southern Nevada
- Florida Education Association United
- Frauen-Erwerbs-und Ausbildungsverein (German: Women's Employment and Training Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Creation of the California Floodplain Management Task Force was one recommendation of Assembly Bill 1147, Statutes of 2000, as well as the 1997 Flood Emergency Action Team report.
But the Flood Emergency Action Team, which Wilson created Jan.