According to Army Corps of Engineers, this project comes under Southeast Louisiana Urban Flood Damage Reduction Project.
What does FDRP stand for?
FDRP stands for Flood Damage Reduction Project
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FDRP
We have 18 other meanings of FDRP in our Acronym Attic
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial (US National Park Service)
- Fire Department Records Management Software
- Fractional Distal Reabsorption of Na
- Fonctions et Dispositifs pour les Réseaux Optiques (French: Functions and Devices for Optical Networks)
- Falling Down Rolling on the Floor Laughing
- Faculdade de Direito de Ribeirão Preto (Brazilian law school)
- Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner (law)
- Federation of Dining Room Professionals
- Finance and Development Research Programme (UK)
- First Destination Reporting Point
- Fraud Detection & Recovery Project (Charlotte, NC)
- Front Democratique Revolutionnaire Populaire Ethiopien (French: Ethiopian People's Revolultionary Democratic Front; Amnesty International)
- Fleet Delivery Readiness Review
- Flexible Disc Recorder Reproducer
- Fellow of the Design Research Society (UK; est. 1966)
- Film Data Recording System
- Financial Data Retrieval System (Indiana University)
- Flight Data Recorder System (avionics)
- Food Distribution Research Society (Tennessee)
- Forwarders Debt Recovery Services (Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Accomplishments include: dredging projects; environmental restoration projects; progress on several EPA Superfund projects including the New Bedford Harbor Superfund Project; flood damage reduction projects that prevented millions in flood damages in New England; and support to military projects at Massachusetts Military Reservation, Hanscom Air Force Base, U.
Modern Blends for Urban Areas Modern flood damage reduction projects for urban areas that have been repeatedly flooded incorporate a number of strategies for reducing flood damages while attempting to restore or maintain ecological processes in the river channel, floodplain and catchment.