Ding joined the faculty at UCR in December of 2000 to test the other half of his hypothesis: does the B2 protein of Flock house virus suppress RNAi in its animal host?
What does FHV stand for?
FHV stands for Flock House Virus
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FHV
We have 6 other meanings of FHV in our Acronym Attic
- Fakultas Hukum Universitas Indonesia (Faculty of Law, University of Indonesia)
- First Henderson United Methodist Church (Henderson, NV)
- Forest Hills United Methodist Church (Forest Lake, MN)
- Florida Hospital Uniform Reporting System
- Fountain Hills Unified School District (Arizona)
- Foothills United Way (Lafayette, CO)
- Fair Haven (Amtrak station code; Fair Haven, VT)
- Family History of Violence
- Fédération des Hôpitaux Vaudois (Swiss hospital federation)
- Feline Herpesvirus
- For-Hire Vehicle
- Fractional Hypoxic Volume
- Frauenhilfsvereinigung (German: Relief Society, organization for Mormon women)
- Fuel Heating Value
- Fine Hardwood Veneer Association
- Forest Hills Volunteer Ambulance Corps (Forest Hills, NY)
- Family History Vascular Disease
- Female Hamster Vaginal Discharge
- Four Hills Village Homeowners' Association (est. 1970; Albuquerque, NM)
- Florida Home Vacation Rentals
Samples in periodicals archive:
The protein pockets made by flock house virus are similar to protective protein shells created by viruses in other major virus classes.