The $420 million Griffin development includes a state-of-the-art, 100,000-ton double-hull, floating production storage and offloading vessel, the "Griffin Venture".
What does FSPO stand for?
FSPO stands for Floating Production Storage and Offloading Vessel (offshore oil extraction)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSPO
We have 1 other meaning of FSPO in our Acronym Attic
- F-Secure Policy Manager Console (Linux)
- Federasi Serikat Pekerja Metal Indonesia
- Financed Single Premium Mortgage Insurance
- Florida Society of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- F-Secure Policy Manager Reporting Option
- F-Secure Policy Manager Server
- Fédération Sportive de la Police Nationale (French: National Police Sports Federation)
- Fluid Stochastic Petri Net
- Food Service Professionals Network
- Flight Services Program Operations
- Francophone Student Professional Organization (Temple University; Philadelphia, PA)
- Fudbalski Savez Pomoravskog Okruga (Serbian football association)
- Fonds Spécial des Pensions des Ouvriers des Établissements Industriels de l'État (French: State Industrial Establishment Worker Pension Trust Fund)
- Facility Signaling Point of Interconnection
- Field Spot Reports
- Fuzzy Sequential Proxy Optimization Technique
- Family and School Partnerships Program (Illinois)
- Financial Sector Policy Package (Indonesia)
- Financial Services Practitioner Panel
- Flame-Sprayed Powder (coating)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Findings from a detailed feasibility study on constructing the world's first GTL/Oil Floating Production Storage and Offloading vessel.
About PGS Production AS PGS Production, a wholly owned subsidiary of Petroleum Geo-Services ASA, owns and operates the largest and most advanced fleet of Floating Production Storage and Offloading vessels in the North Sea.
Construction activities underway or imminent in the Zafiro field include the installation of production templates, which will enable oil to be collected from up to four separate wells and carried through a single pair of flowlines to the floating production storage and offloading vessel (FPSO), and the addition of facilities on the FPSO itself.