3 can improve productivity by downloading Xilinx's latest whitepaper on floating-point support in System Generator (See Floating Point DSP Algorithms), as well as watch a new YouTube video on floating-point support.
What does FLPOI stand for?
FLPOI stands for Floating Point (photography website)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Finnish Land Parcel Identification System
- Florence-Lauderdale Public Library (Florence, Alabama)
- Fortran List Processing Language (computer programming)
- Fox Lake Public Library (Fox Lake, WI)
- Friends of the Lawrence Public Library (Kansas)
- Fox Lake Public Library District
- Federal Leader of the Parliamentary Labor Party (Australia)
- Family Law Practice Manual
- Focus on Learning Problems in Mathematics
- Federal Land Policy and Management Act of 1976
- Foreign Language Proficiency Pay
- Future Launchers Preparatory Programme (European Space Agency)
- Federal Laser Product Performance Standard
- FreeBSD (Berkeley Software Distribution) Lighttpd PostgreSQL (Structured Query Language) Rails (blog)
- Fixed License Plate Recognition System
- Flatonia Landmark Preservation Society (Flatonia, TX)
- Flight Loads Preparation System
- Fort Lauderdale Preparatory School (Florida)
- Foundations, Leadership and Policy Studies (Hofstra University; Hempstead, NY)
- Fuzzy Logic Power System Stabilizer
Samples in periodicals archive:
General topics include the decimal floating point (including solving constants on the intermediate results of decimal floating point operations), floating point implementation (including a P6 floating point unit and a new architecture for multiple-precision floating point multiply-add fused unit design), floating point issues and operations, crypto algorithms (including asymmetric squaring formulae and spectral modular exponentiation), elementary functions (including a return to hardware), and modular operations.
With the AMD Athlon MP processor and its superior floating point capability, leading enterprises and research institutes can get the high performance they need to stay in front of their computing requirements.
The three new devices, based on TI's new C674x DSP core, merge the inherent advantages of floating point with a combination of connectivity peripherals, low power and low cost that, until now, has only been available with fixed-point devices.
Alec Stanculescu, CEO and President of Fintronic USA, stated, "The availability of variable precision fixed and floating point objects and associate implicit registers in Verilog along with arithmetic operations and hyperbolic, trigonometric, power and logarithm functions without the burden of using explicit conversion functions is a step ahead in facilitating DSP peak value estimation and ESL design exploration in general.
The ease of use of floating point and the cost efficiency of fixed point will enable control system developers to introduce more products that save power at a time when energy efficiency is becoming increasingly important in all markets.
The Floating Point ToolKit is being deployed into high-performance computing (HPC) application areas such as the automated trading of equities and related financial derivatives, oil and gas exploration and embedded applications including audio and video DSP filtering.
New Floating Point Core Enables Adaptive Beam Forming Antenna System and Radar Signal Processing SAN JOSE, Calif.