Float And Thermostatic Type The F&T trap follows the condensate level in the chamber to open the discharge valve.
What does F&T stand for?
F&T stands for Float and Thermostatic (steam trap)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of F&T
- Functions and Responsibilities
- Fairhaven & Southern Railroad Company
- Fenix and Scisson, Inc.
- Fire and Security Watch
- Fire and Smoke Detection
- Frost and Sullivan
- Facility And Systems Analysis Technology
- Fantasy and Science Fiction
- Fire and Safety Test Detachment (various organizations)
- Fire & Theft (insurance)