today announced it plans to expand its flip-chip ball grid array (FC-BGA) substrate business by establishing a new production line at the company's Niigata plant in (Shibata City, Niigata Prefecture, Japan).
What does FC-BGA stand for?
FC-BGA stands for Flip-Chip Ball Grid Array
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Future Consumption (food and beverage industries)
- Future Crew
- Fire Control Computer
- Field Command, Defense Atomic Support Agency
- Flood Control and Coastal Emergency program
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf Railroad
- Fire, Casualty and Surety
- Field Champion and Amateur Field Champion (American Kennel Club; dog pedigree)
- Fibre Channel-Arbitrated Loop
- Frequency-Controlled Beam Steering Array
- Fully-Connected Circular Buffer (computer architecture)
- Fully Connected Feedback Filter
- Full-Complexity Frequency Error Detector
- Fiber Channel - Generic Services
- Fibre Channel - Methodologies for Interconnects
- Flip Chip Micro Pin Grid Array
- Uplink Maximal Ratio Combining Rates with Frequency Calibration for Downlink
- Fibre Channel Methodologies for Signal Quality Specification
- Fiber Channel-Network Address Translation (Cisco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The IDT 75Kxxxx 512Kx36 and 256Kx36 NSEs with dual LA-1 interfaces are packaged in a 900-ball flip-chip ball grid array (FCBGA) and will sample in Q1CY04.
with a 2010 Supplier Award for its Flip-Chip Ball Grid Array (FCBGA) semiconductor substrate, used in consumer market segments including camcorders, televisions, digital cameras, personal computers, computer networks, servers and storage devices.
NBSG111 is currently offered in a 49-pin flip-chip ball grid array (FCBGA) and priced at $32.
Additionally, the Intel 845MP chipset is designed using Intel's most advanced Flip-Chip Ball Grid Array packaging, supports 6 USB ports and supports Intel's I/O Hub Architecture providing a high bandwidth pipe that delivers fast communications and reduces latency time for I/O operations.
FMI), a world leader in advanced semiconductor packaging technologies, will showcase its new Flip-Chip Ball Grid Array (FCBGA) lead-free packages and other chip scale packages (CSP) at the annual SEMICON West, July 18-20, at the San Jose Convention Center (booth number 9516).
FMI) today announced it has delivered the first copper interconnect Flip-Chip Ball Grid Array (FCBGA) package for Altera Corporation's (Nasdaq:ALTR) Programmable Logic Devices (PLDs).
Packaging options include high-pin-count, high-performance flip-chip Ball Grid Array (BGA), low-cost tape BGA and fine-pitch BGA packages.