Among the organisations supporting the event are Communities First, JobCentre Plus, Flintshire County Council, Careers Wales, Deeside College, Glyndwr University, and Flintshire Local Voluntary Council.
What does FLVC stand for?
FLVC stands for Flintshire Local Voluntary Council (Mold, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FLVC
We have 1 other meaning of FLVC in our Acronym Attic
- Flux Network
- Forest Land Use Zones (Canada)
- Flanders Language Valley fund (Belgium)
- Flash Video
- Forced Liquidation Value
- Foreign Leave
- Foreign Liaison Visit
- Fork Lift Vehicle
- France Location Vacances (French: France Holiday Rentals)
- Federation of Licensed Victuallers Associations (UK)
- Florida Virtual Campus
- Foreign Licence Validation Certificate (Canada; piloting)
- Fast Low-Voltage Discharge
- Flanders Language Valley Fund (Belgium)
- Freie Lehrer Verlags Gemeinschaft (German: Free Teacher Community Publishing)
- Finger Lakes Volunteer Lawyer Service (Rochester, NY)
- Fort Leavenworth
- Finger Lakes Visiting Nurse Service (Geneva, New York)
- Florida Voluntary Organizations Active in Disasters
- Fuzzy Learning Vector Quantization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shelley Moorfield, of Flintshire Local Voluntary Council, is helping set up the centre.
Hundreds of calls were made to premium and international numbers over one weekend from the phones at the Corlan building at Mold Business Park, which houses Flintshire Local Voluntary Council (FLVC) and 12 other voluntary organisations.
Flintshire Local Voluntary Council (FLVC) has lost its Big Lottery bid for funding.
Byline: By CARL BUTLER FLINTSHIRE Local Voluntary Council (FLVC), with 5 other North Wales Voluntary Councils, have failed in their bid for Big Lottery funding towards a pounds 1m North Wales learning project which is designed to help people excluded from mainstream learning.
CRISP is a project set up by Flintshire Local Voluntary Council, Deeside Voluntary Organisations Network and Flintlink.
The members of the social justice and regeneration committee will visit Flintshire Local Voluntary Council in Mold before moving on to the Abbeyfield Society in Ruthin to see housing projects.
FLINTSHIRE Local Voluntary Council has awarded a grant of pounds 3,830 towards the cost of designing a new village hall at Trelawnyd.