Stephen Coonts, Author, Flight of the Intruder * VADM Richard W.
What does FOTI stand for?
FOTI stands for Flight of the Intruder (movie & game)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FOTI
- Fly Off the Handle
- Fool On The Hill
- Ford`s Theatre National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Fresh Off the Hook (crochet)
- Friends of the Harbour
- Friends of Troopers Hill (UK)
- Front of the House (TV)
- Friends of the Head Injured
- Fat on the Outside Thin on the Inside
- Fiber Optic Transillumination
- Flight Operations Training Inspector (aviation job; UK)
- Friends of the Institution (UK)
- Friends of Tobi Island
- Foundation of Tertiary Institutions of the Northern Metropolis (South Africa)
- Fish Oil Trials In Pregnancy
- Fate of the Jedi (Star Wars book series)
- Friends of Tuva - Japan
- Fellowship of the King (church; Bristol, UK)
- Fat Of The Land (Prodigy music album)
- Fear of the Lord (Christian expression)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Flight of the Intruder took off and started his successful writing career.
He is the author of the best-selling novel Flight of the Intruder (U.