OTC Bulletin Board "BLTA") announced today that in its FAA Air Carrier Certification process, the Phase II transition meeting has been scheduled for March 27, 2013 at the Eastern Michigan Flight Standards District Office.
What does FDSO stand for?
FDSO stands for Flight Standards District Office (US FAA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FDSO
We have 4 other meanings of FDSO in our Acronym Attic
- Federal Direct Student Loan Program
- Faculdade de Direito do Sul de Minas (Brazilian law school)
- Fédération Départementale des Sociétés Musicales de l'Aveyron (French: Departmental Federation of Musical Societies of Aveyron; Aveyron, France)
- Fluid Dynamics and Solidification of Metallic Melts
- Frequency-Dependent Space Mapped Neuromodeling
- Federation of Digital Broadband Seismographic Networks
- Frontul Democrat al Salvarii Nationale (Romanian: Democratic National Salvation Front)
- International Federation of Digital Seismograph Networks (various locations)
- Fast Data Set Organizer
- Federation of Disability Sports Organisations (Wakefield, West Yorkshire, England, UK)
- Force Development Support Office (US Air Force)
- Fuel Distribution Systems Operator
- Full Diagonal Second-Order
- Fully Diluted Shares Outstanding
- Fire Department Safety Officers Association
- Fully Depleted Silicon-On-Insulator
- Faculté de Droit et Science Politique (French: Faculty of Law and Political Science)
- Fashion Design, Styling and Promotion (academic degree; Middlesex University; UK)
- Federal Directorate of Supply and Procurement (Yugoslavia)
- Final Daily Settlement Price (farming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The East Michigan Flight Standards District Office at Willow Run Airport, which oversees these activities, is now conducting Baltia's FAA Air Carrier Certification.
Alaska's 591,004 square miles, that office says, are served by three flight standards district offices, three automated flight service stations, 14 auxiliary flight service stations, 120 aviation weather camera sites, 163 automated weather monitoring systems, eight Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) control towers and four military towers, two terminal radar approach control facilities and an air route traffic control center.
The award was presented by Mike Benedict of the FAA Flight Standards District Office in Portland.
Members applying their Navy experience will need to have completed at least 18 months of Navy service in the appropriate creditable rating, then contact the nearest Flight Standards District Office of the Federal Aviation Administration.
However, the Flight Standards District Office (FSDO) thought otherwise and forwarded a preliminary pilot-deviation report to the FAA regional office, which in turn forwarded a request for investigation of an alleged flight violation to the Department of the Navy.
Even though the Newhall Pass is uncontrolled, an inspector for the FAA's Van Nuys Flight Standards District Office said small planes should have enough room to avoid each other.
commercial space transportation * Regulating air navigation facilities' geometry and Flight inspection standards * Encouraging and developing civil aeronautics, including new aviation technology * Issuing, suspending, or revoking pilot certificates * Regulating civil aviation to promote safety, especially through local offices called Flight Standards District Offices * Developing and operating a system of air traffic control and navigation for both civil and military aircraft * Researching and developing the National Airspace System and civil aeronautics * Developing and carrying out programs to control aircraft noise and other environmental effects of civil aviation