He was serving as a flight simulation engineer on the Shuttle Training Aircraft when selected for astronaut training in May 2004.
What does FSE stand for?
FSE stands for Flight Simulation Engineer (US NASA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FSE
We have 127 other meanings of FSE in our Acronym Attic
- Field Support Equipment
- Field Systems Engineer (various companies)
- File System Emulation
- File System Extender (software)
- Financial Services Exchange (various locations)
- Finite State Encoder
- Fire Safety Engineering
- Fire Support Element
- Fixed, Scientific, Engineering (calculator function)
- Fleet Supportability Evaluation
- Flight Support Equipment
- Flight Systems Engineering
- Florida Schools of Excellence
- Flying Scheduling Effectiveness (avionics; US Air Force)
- Flying Station Engineer
- Focal Symmetrical Encephalomalacia (sheep enterotoxemia)
- Follow Ship Evaluation
- Folsom Street East (New York, NY)
- Fondo Sociale Europeo (Italy)
- Fonds Social Européen
Samples in periodicals archive:
The readership includes: flight simulation engineers and designers, human factors researchers and practitioners, aviation safety investigators, flight training management and instructors, training and instructional technologists, virtual environment design community, and regulatory authorities.