com/cgi-bin/prnh/20010725/CHW014LOGO-b ) Alteon, formerly Flight Safety Boeing Training International, is the aviation training industry leader with a global network of training centers and solutions.
What does FSBTI stand for?
FSBTI stands for Flight Safety Boeing Training International
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- For Skaters By Skaters (Miami, FL skateshop)
- For Skiers by Skiers
- Free Small Business Suite (Novell)
- Freshmen Sophomore Business Society (University of Connecticut)
- Facing South Bound Traffic (transportation industry)
- Fellow of the Society of Business Teachers (UK)
- First State Ballet Theatre
- First State Bank and Trust
- Fujitsu Systems Business Thailand (est. 1990)
- Federal Small Business Technology Council, Inc. (Annpolis Junction, MD; US Department of State)
- Financial Services Business Unit
- Föräldraföreningen för Synskadade Barn Och Ungdomar (Swedish: Parents' Association for Visually Impaired Children and Adolescents)
- First Savings Bank of Virginia
- Foreign Structures by Value (computing)
- Field Station Berlin Vets Group
- Fram Strait Branch Water
- Full Strength Butt Weld (welding)
- Brothers of the Christian Schools, Christian Brothers (religious order)
- Facility Security Clearance
- Facility Security Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
Flight Safety Boeing Training International (FSB), Boeing's flight training enterprise, operates one of its five European centers at Palma de Mallorca.